Monday, August 9, 2010

Manly Monday

So Holly gets Freaky Friday.. so I figured.. I would get Manly Monday... makes sense right.. I mean, I have random thoughts as well... even IF mine usually come from a long visit to the restroom....

Holly and I came home from vaca this past weekend, and she quickly found out that we didnt have internet service... I quickly found out that the neighbors that we were "borrowing" it from didnt have it either, which is why we dont... Holly is a bit upset... How dare our neighbors have their internet service broken like that.. shame....

Getting back to work from a week of vacation, is NOT a vacation.

Sometimes I wonder if the way I pray is wrong even though I know there is no wrong way to pray.

I am upset and ashamed at times that Holly has to get a job and I cannot support my family in a way that I would like. (I guess its a man thing)

Footballs season starts soon.. good for Me... bad for Holly....

I want a dog.... a fun friendly licking, goofy dog

MY butt iches....(remember... its a Manly Monday)

When Holly and I watch MTV.... yes that is our vice... it makes me feel soooo old

well since I know most of the readers here are women, I dont wanna bore you all with My thoughts. So I will leave you with those....and a grunt... HA

1 comment:

  1. Well I love Manly Monday! It is good to know that most loving husbands have the same thoughts and the same activities that they do. Maybe they are more like rituals ( football, thinking in the bathroom, ithcy butts, etc...
    Anyway I love reading your stuff, gives us women a different perspective on things.
    Love ya
    Cuz Donna
    No I still have not figured out how to do anything but anonymous but I will!!

    ReplyDelete