Friday, July 30, 2010

Freaky Friday! One girl's random thoughts.

You know it's a good day when Lin and I are fighting over who gets to write the next blog post. Here's how it went:
Lin: Did you read my new post?
Holly: Uuuugghh! I wanted to write a blog post today....no faaiir.
Lin: You still can, baby, it's ok!
Holly: (pout & grumble) ok.

I haven't gotten to write all week, Lin is hogging this blog! Enough complaining!! It's Friday and I am freaky so here goes!

1. I love Lindsay cupcakes ALMOST as much as I love Lindsay herself! You can read about it here...or at www.lindsaycookies.blogspot.com

2. I get to see my sister TOMORROW!!!! YAAAAYYYYY!!!! How many years am I allowed to be traumatized by her moving 12 hours away?

3. I am praying today for a friend who has to move tomorrow under some yucky circumstances and another friend who is looking for a job....how can I pray for you, dear reader?

4. Small's feet do not stink (yet), I know this because I spend an absurd amount of time sniffing (and eating) them.

5. I am so very blessed.

6. I hope there is not a ton of rain next week.

7. OH CRAP! I forgot I had brownies in the oven...brb..........the oven was off....close one!

8. We are going to have some 'cousin time' tonight and I am super excited!

9. Awesome walk with one of my girls this morning, I HAVE GOT to exercise more!!!!!

10. I wouldn't have to sniff on Small's feet so much if he would stop waving them around right in front of me. He sticks them out and I can't resist, then he smiles as if to say 'come on Mom, come and get 'em!' . Small-why must you tempt me, so?

11. He is still getting up in the middle of the night but lately he does not cry, he just talks softly at first and then louder and louder until I feed him. 6 MONTHS OLD!!! Can you believe it???

Well I could keep going but I am pretty sure you don't want to read 12 more thoughts about how Small smells. He woke up and I got distracted! :-D Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your delightfully delicious random thoughts. I also love Small's delicious feet. What shall we do when/if they decide to stink? I hope you have a WONDERFUL, FABULOUS, FANTASTIC time tonight with your cousins and on your vacation. And Happy early Birthday! I love you girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete