Friday, July 16, 2010

You Snooze You Lose! / Freaky Friday

Well Lin said he was going to post about his camping trip with Large 4 days ago. He has not and I don't want the world to think we are strangely obsessed with Dennis so here goes! Bad news is I have nothing to talk about so I decided to post a list of my random thoughts for your reading pleasure......let's hope Lin returns quickly with some camping stories.

Freaky Friday:
1. I love the Pioneer Woman's blog, sometimes I want to be her....except for the 'living in the middle of nowhere' part. Read it for yourself if you like www.thepioneerwoman.com

2. Wish I knew how to do that 'here' trick where you can link stuff and say read about it here.

3. The guacamole I made to go with my quesadilla was a little too salty which nicely masked the cardboardyness of the multi-grain tortilla I used.

4. I should totally be paying bills or doing laundry.

5. Abby (my FAB cousin) mentioned checking out yard sales and now I really want to.
---Yard sales always make me miss my friend Tracy who moved.

6. I might need to work in a wedding dress store someday.

7. Small is so super adorable when he sleeps, or smiles, or always.

8. Whoa, Large's nap was too short.

9. Looking forward to hanging out with my Dad tonight and this coming up week.

10. My husband has some really awesome traits, one of them is that cleaning makes him in a good mood. Again I hear swooning ladies.....sorry girls he's ALL MINE!!!! :-)

11. This post might be super lame.

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post so far! Guess what stinks?? I went to work and they ACCIDENTALLY had me on the schedule, so I didn't have anyone to tutor. SO, I could have enjoyed guacamole with you. :( Silly work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list.

    I have a comment in response: to highlight a link, mouse over it and literally "highlight" the word - like "here" - select the word with your mouse. Then, in the blog post options, select the link button. Post the link that you want "here" to go to, and then your highlighted word should come up as a hyperlink...

    So glad you're blogging. I enjoy each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. I think it rocks. I love me some Holly and electric socks. Ahh ha ha ha...that rhymes. I love you! I will show you how to do the "here" link. Mwah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete