Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I guess I WILL have to be a professional blogger after all!

Dear Faithful Readers,

I am in SUCH a bad mood! I have been searching for a job, as some of you know. And I have been interviewing with a family who needed a Nanny/House Manager. Well I am devastated to say that I did not get the job! They went with the lady who wanted more hours. Hmph. I was a nanny for many years before the penguins and I NEVER had trouble getting a job....good ones even. My first thought is to blame my sweet angels for dragging down my marketability as a nanny, but maybe it's just not God's plan. Blaaahhh! Yes, I can say that about God's plan because we are that tight and He knows I will go along with His will even if it is seriously bruising my ego.

Some of you are probably saying, 'What the hell is a House Manager?'. Basically it's a paid wife without the sex. Grocery shopping, meal planning and prep, errands, dry cleaning, bill paying....all the things I do for Lin for FREE!

All this rejection is starting to get to me, I think I will go drown my sorrows in a bowl of Reece's pieces + chocolate chips. I need some cheering up, oh I know...all of you could convince everyone you know to read our blog everyday. Then we could have sponsors and I could devote all my free time to entertaining you! I promise to never go on vacation. And to try not to endlessly rattle on about my adorable children. And to let you know when anything exciting happens around here (or on E! news). Sound good? I thought so!

Love you guys, H

No comments:

Post a Comment