Saturday, August 14, 2010

Super Saturday!

Well dear friends, I really meant to put up a Freaky Friday list for ya...but I didn't get to it! Hope Super Saturday will be ok with you. One tired lady's random thoughts:

-Robison Family vaca is an AWESOME idea!

-Why is Lin making me watch 'Cocktail'? Tom Cruise=eewwww

- I really need to wake up Small to feed him

-Dear Lin, I am drawing the line....I am NOT watching Nitro Circus AGAIN! <3 , Me

-Had such an great time with my girls from high school today!!!

- It's easier to have random thoughts when it is quiet and you're alone.

- I def should not have let small eat for an hour in the middle of the night last just because I got to a really good part in the book I am reading.

- I have not seen Eclipse yet, if I go see it at the Byrd is that going to make my fanny sore?

- Medium said to me yesterday, "ouch Momma, you broke my fanny!" I was changing her diaper and I am not sure what I did to hurt her but I laughed ALOT which caused her to say it over and over again.

-I have been thinking alot lately about the last family I worked for. If you guys read this I love you and miss you, K, S, & A!!!

That's all folks!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment