Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Friday, y'all!!!

Freaky Friday that is!! Where one freaky girl shares her random thoughts. Or one random girl shares her freaky thoughts. Whatever. Busy times around here these days, lots to share.

1. My wrist hurts ALL the time. Can you get carpel tunnel from changing diapers? Who knew! It is really starting to get in the way of my life, I should probably get it checked out. Perhaps I should have asked for a brace for my birthday. :-(

2. I cannot wait to see Mark Gungor tonight! Lin and I are going to a seminar called 'Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage'. We are so excited, this guys is so funny. And what a blessing it is to get some time to focus just on each other! Thanks so much to everyone who helped us make it happen!!

3. I am sitting next to 4, yes I said 4 loads of unfolded laundry and my kitchen is a hot mess. And I have not taken a shower. There are definitely things I should be doing besides blogging!

4. I am pretty sure you can get carpel tunnel from folding laundry.

5. Should I get counseling for my obbsesion with Small's feet?

6. There are several job opportunites to be figured out and decided, pray that Lin and I will make the right choice for our family. It does not seem clear (to me) which way is going to be the better way.

7. CAN'T WAIT for Martha and Neil's engagement party tomorrow night!! Even though I wish I could be at PCC for open mike night, too.

8. I love how I can hide behind the screen of my laptop so Small thinks I am gone and he goes back to sleep....but I can still see those sweet little piggies of his! In case you are not part of the Robison family piggies = toes. And if you are yearning for some quality entertainment I suggest you engage Medium in conversation about which piggies are hers. It goes a little somethin' like this:
ME- Yum those are my piggies (try to grab)
Medium- NO those are my pigs!
Me- I think they are MY piggies (try to eat--without getting kicked in the face :-)
Medium- NO those are MY pigs! (much grabbing and flailing here)......
Anyway, you get the picture.

9. I wish I was laying out at the pool or beach right now.

10. There are ALOT of mosquitos in my back yard...perhaps we should have set Mr.Bat free.

11. I just realized the clock on my computer is wrong! Wow that totally messed me up! I have to go pack the penquins bags, NOW!!

Have a GREAT weekend, dear Readers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment