Saturday, August 28, 2010

Freaky Friday er...I mean Super Saturday!!!

And what a SUPER day it has been so far! I am so blessed to have Lin for a husband!! Single Ladies-- I have one piece of advice for you: MARRY A MAN WHO LIKES TO CLEAN!!!! Who also loves to pamper you, and is willing to work on his weaknesses and cherish you while you work on yours. My Dad and I went to the pool this morning with all the penguins so Lin could tidy up since it is Family Game Night at our crib tonight. So, here's what is on my mind.

1. There is NO cleaning left to do so I am blogging! :-))))) Ok I'll stop bragging now.

2. I start my new job on Sept 7th, I am very excited. I feel lucky and thankful. Sorry for all the complaining I did before!

3. My kids are just too. cute. for. words. (um... I'll stop bragging about Lin ;)

4. I just started a new book, Wally Lamb's The Hour I First Believed

5. My house smells like tacos....YUM-O

6. I really need to read over the rules of Partini before everyone gets here.

7. I hope B & Kristy are safe in Japan and in their travels. (While I am bragging my SIL's are awesome!)

8. Haven't seen my Lindsay Loo all week, we miss that girl. And it has been FAR too long since I have walked with my girl, Brenda.

9. Well that thought started a mile long chain of people that I am missing....if you are reading this I probably miss you, call me.

10. In 6 days my baby Large will be 4!!!! Oh my goodness, where has the time gone? I can't believe it.

Have a great weekend my dear friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment