Monday, May 9, 2011

That's MY Girl!

Hope y'all had a great Mother's Day! I was headed to CWD to do a little shopping while Large was at school and here is how my conversation with Medium went:

Medium: Mom, where are we going?
Me: We're going shopping, Honey.
(A thoughtful pause)
Medium: Mom, I like shopping, there are no bees and no yucky pottys.

I am a proud Momma today! One thing you should know about me is I LOOOVVE to shop. Anywhere, anytime. It is probably my all-time favorite activity. Second only to sniffing fat baby cheeks.

In case you are wondering about a 'yucky potty'....Medium had her first experience with a port-a-potty this weekend. She was not impressed. And, in usual Medium fashion, she politely declined to use it. HA! Fooled you!! She cried hysterically even after Nana took her out of there. And she has reminded me of her 'no yucky potty' rule in just about every other sentence for the rest of the weekend. Since Large has a strict 'no hand dryer' policy we are pretty limited here about which facilities we can use. She (Large) tried to pass a 'no automatic flushing' law but I had to put my foot down and pass the 'we have too many idiosyncrasies' bill.

Have a great week! May none of your pottys be yucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment