Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Message For My Medium Girl

My Dear Sweet Medium,

There are just not going to be enough words to describe how much I love you. But I'm gonna give it a shot! ;) You stole my heart from the word go. I was supposed to be wishing for a boy (cuz your Dad wanted a boy) but I really wanted Large to have a sister so I prayed for a girl anyway! Nana and I were SO excited to find out we were having another girl. I love my sister to the moon and back, I am happy everyday that you and Large have each other.

You smile and spirit bring so much light to our home. I love your sense of humor and the way you use it to your advantage. I love that every time I am aggravated at you, you either hug me or tell me that you love me. In your endless quest to keep up with your sister you have become quite the smart little cookie. You make me proud everyday!! I only know one person who hugs tighter than you my sweet Medium girl, that might be my favorite thing about you.....if I had to pick one thing.

Loving you is easy (most of the time) oh my little lover of spinny dresses, yogurt, Sam's Club, playgrounds, Dino Dan, Little Einsteins, balloons, and Jack B!!! You are silly and headstrong, and outgoing (when your not busy being coy) and excitable. I am amazed at what you remember and what you take in and what you forgive. The way you love others is exceptionable. Every time I see you squeeze Small or tell Large how she is 'your best sister ever' my heart nearly bursts.

I love you my sweet baby girl, have a great birthday! I guess I found some words ;)
Love Always and Forever, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment