Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Things I Love About My Guy

I try not to brag too much about my husband, I don't want to make anyone crabby or jealous or slam their laptop closed in disgust. But sometimes I just can't help myself, I packed it all into one post so I wouldn't drag out the bragging. Disclaimer: the following post might be too gross or too mushy or just plain tmi for you. I apologize in advance!

1. If you can slip in enough commercials he will watch lifetime movies with you. He might even get a 'tude when you change the channel during the commercial.

2. He passed gas the other night while we were watching tv, it smelled so bad that I dry heaved. Then in true Lin fashion he says, "That's how DADDY does it!" I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my entire life. Thanks Honey but I'd prefer NOT to gag and pee on myself in the same 5 seconds.

3. He let me tell that story on our blog, he is never afraid to be the butt of the joke. That makes him so much fun.

4. Sometimes he likes to deflect my complaining with humor. That's a good idea and it almost always works.

5. He works so very hard to provide for our family. 5 people on one income is NOT easy.

6. My ringtone. If you haven't heard you want to.

7. He is affectionate and warm and thoughtful and loving.

8. I don't think I know anyone else who is so willing (or able) to improve himself. He made real changes in himself to improve our marriage. That is very impressive and unusual.

9. He is funny, so so funny.

10. Our penguins are totally in love with him. (Just like me! ;-)

11. He thinks women should be curvy...HOLLA!!!!!

12. He loves God and he is not afraid to say it/show it.

These are not the only things I love about him. I could go on forever. I just wanted to hit the highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment