Friday, February 4, 2011

Random Friday Thoughts

I can't think of anything to write about today. Sorry I'm lame dear readers!

1. My hubby is very cute and sweet. I like it when he hacks into my facebook. And he said the pork roast I made yesterday was the best thing I've ever cooked him....aaawwww!

2. Wouldn't it be fun to have a game night for girls who don't want to watch the Pooper Bowl but who do want to eat snacks and hang out? Yes I thought so too. We need one more (or three more!) to make it an even number so come join us!!

3. I guess having such a cute hubby is how I got these 3 adorable kids whose cheeks happen to smell like heaven.

4. Besides Dino Dan my girls also have a crush on Jonathan the Juggler. (Stop snickering all of you!) So imagine Large's face when he picked her to be his 'helper' on Wed when he performed at their school. Medium's teacher said she was waving her arms and yelling, "Juggler, when is my turn?? I need my turn!!" When I asked Large how she liked it she said, "Oh Mom, he knowed my name!" Oh my gosh, those penguins are crazy.

5. I like Fridays, I really really do.

6. Have you ever eaten frozen cool whip? If you're doing weight watchers and you need a treat you might want to check it out.

7. I'm craving Chili's...not chili but Chili's.

8. Do you think the Animal House needs it's own Facebook page? Then I won't have to put it in my status every time I write something.....

9. Big Mac is such a good singer....I just love to hear him sing.

10. If you are sitting there going 'who in the world is Big Mac???' you are not the only one. Stop googling. The boy I take care of in the afternoon and I decided he needed a nickname so I could mention him in my blogging.....Big Mac it is!!!!

Y'all have a great weekend!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment