Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Letter to My Little Man

Yes I know I am over a week late for my birthday love letter to my baby. Were you all wondering if I was only planning to write one to Large? Perhaps. Just Kidding! My computer is broken and it's for real this time so we are having some technical difficulties at the Animal House. My back is also broken so we have to buy a new bed before we buy a new computer. Now I think blogging is just as important as sleep but Lin says I am too grouchy with an achy back and no sleep soooooo since we defer all final decisions to the man of the Animal House..........I am waiting for the peels of laughter! Anyway, no computer for a while and we are back to the matter at hand.

My Sweet Son,
We did not plan to have a third child (I will leave that little detail out of your love letter next year ;) but every time I look at you I am so very glad we did. You are truly a miracle and a gift from God. You totally changed our lives and your parents marriage. I am completely in love with you and I am not the only one! You were a colicky baby and your Dad and I were traumatized by that but we have gotten over it. You are such a sweeeeet baby boy now! You have a smile for everyone. And so smart, you can say 'mama, dada, bye-bye, uh-oh, and (your favorite) Eeeellllaa (Stella)'. Some of your favorite pastimes include playing 'crawl' with your sisters, screaming and banging stuff, eating EVERYTHING and crawling around crying until someone picks you up. I know that last one sounds annoying but I think its cute. Your smile and your voice melt my heart. I am addicted to kissing your fat cheeks. They are the only fat thing on you, by the way, for a guy who eats everything available you are kinda skinny! And even though you can be fussy sometimes at home you are usually very well behaved when we take you places. You seem to enjoy riding in your stroller.....for now! I love you so much Little Man, you will just never know how much you mean to me. You taught me so so much in your one year here on earth. Everyday I am amazed that God chose to bless our lives with you.
Love Always and Forever, Mama

1 comment:

  1. You are the best mama ever. I love you...though I have to say that I'm partial to the little man. Can't believe I met you when you were still pregnant. I love YOU!

    ReplyDelete