Saturday, September 4, 2010

Word to ya Motha (well actually word from your Mother....but whatever!)

I meant to do this yesterday but it was a very busy day and the time just slipped away. However these are not the words you want to let slip by without saying, so here goes!






My Dearest Large,
Today (really yesterday) you turned 4. Just like most Moms I can't believe how fast you have grown and I find myself thinking 'weren't you just born like 5 minutes ago?' . There are no words to describe how much I love you. Sometimes I think my heart is just going to bust open I love you so much. I am addicted to the smell of your neck and the inside of your arm and the sound of your voice (when you are not whining :). And speaking of your voice, you sing like an angel.... all the time. You sing in the car, to every commercial, all around the house that is one of my favorite things about you. You are a little shy these day but very loving, every time I leave the house you yell HUG, HUG. You are super smart, you take in everything....even when we think you aren't listening and you can work an iphone like a pro! I am SO crazy proud of you, girl!! When you were born I became a grown-up, I am eternally grateful for that. You changed me and shaped me in the most amazing way. I like me so much more since I had you.
I hope you always love God, and that you grow into a kind, loving, generous, smart, polite, thoughtful and happy young lady.....maybe even we'll throw in a little brave! Ha ha, I know that's a funny one---you are in a very fearful phase these days, scared of everything! The bottom line is Baby, you are so special to me. I love you all the way to the moon and back. I was going to say 'you'll never know how much I love you' but the truth is I hope you do know someday how much I love you. I hope that by the time we have survived adolescence together and you are a grown-up yourself that you will be able to say 'I know how much my Mom loves me and it's ALOT. I mean super ALOT, I mean tons and tons and CRAZY tons...forever'. Happy Birthday Baby Girl.
(Super-size)LOVE ALWAYS, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment