Monday, September 13, 2010

Lets go Dancing

So this is an amazing song that explains alot about a marriage and love. This has been posted in a few other blogs that Holly and I follow. Holly and I have had our ups and downs in our marriage. I always thought that when someone got married they grew up and became a husband. I realized that being married doesnt make you a husband, you choose to make yourself a husband. I also found out that having kids doesnt make you grow up, you choose to grow up. Marriage and parenthood are the 2 toughest journeys that I have ever been on, but they are also the 2 most rewarding. I love the path that Holly and I have chosen to take, I love the place we are in, and I love the place we will end up together in our heaven. And I love being a father to our 3 wonderful kids!! Watch this video, and enjoy! It will touch you.


1 comment:

  1. Awww how sweet, baby!!! I love 'love songs' that are for real about love. NOTHING good comes easy. I love you, Lin.

    ReplyDelete