Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Things That Are Making Me Smile Right Now

1. Lin put up some of our Christmas lights and yard decorations this weekend and Medium is scared of the blow-up Santa and snowman. Every time I open the front door she says things like, "He not gonna come in here is he Momma??". It's a little sad...but funny too! ;-) I think we might need to call them the chickens instead of the penguins, they are scared of EVERYTHING (that part is not making me smile!!).
2. The BEST day of the year is coming up in just a few days!!!!!!!
3. It's 6:45pm and all the penguins/chickens are in bed.
4. I might have the sweetest. husband. ever. and perhaps the funniest (he has a new boyfriend). If you'd like to read a blog post about that let me know. ;-)
5. Large needs Medium to hold her hand every time I dry her (Large's) hair with the hairdryer. She's afraid of the hair dryer. When I said they are scared of everything, it's no joke; but to see Large turning to Medium for comfort makes my heart happy. From the cradle to the grave, people!!!
6. My small group, I love those cats!
7. Raising Hope. No Lin and I do not have a new baby!!! Raising Hope is a tv show that comes on Fox after Glee. It's funny, you should check it out at 9pm on Tuesdays.
8. Music. All music, any music. The songs on the radio, the Christmas songs I heard in wal-mart yesterday, the songs my kids sing, even the songs on Glee....they all make me smile.
9. My God and all the amazing work that I see He is doing everyday.
10. Sweating two days before Thanksgiving. I know it's unnatural and all that blah blah blah but the bottom line is I like warm weather and being able to let the babies play on the playground for 3 hours in short sleeves is fabulous (even if it is November)!
11. Tomorrow is going to be a good day and I am looking forward to it.

Happy Turkey Day my sweet readers!! Be Thankful!!
~ Holly

1 comment: