Friday, November 19, 2010

Freaky Friday Random Thoughts

It's been a while since I've written a random thoughts post.....they are my favorite posts to write, I think. :-)

1. So remember I got a fancy new phone a while back? Well now I have UNLIMITED texting!! Yes that's right I said unlimited; I am super excited about it. I know that is lame but I don't care.
2. Yes We Have No Bananas! That's because Medium keeps eating them all. When did she become obsessed with bananas? IDK (he he) but she will sneak them anytime you are not paying attention. Now, of all the crazy things that happen here at the Animal House eating 4 bananas in one day is not really that big of a deal....I guess.
3. Had to take sweet Large to the Dr yesterday and this was the report: ear infection, sinus infection, bronchitis and strep throat. DO WHAT? And if you are wondering yes we did bathe her in germs. We like to keep it interesting around here.
4. Would anyone care if I slept for 4 days straight? I am crazy tired today!
5. Small is getting even cuter (is that even possible?). He has started clapping his hands and it is adorable. He can also say 'bye-bye' , 'Large (he says her actual name!)' , 'ma-ma' and 'da-da'. Genius. My other favorite thing he does is scream and cry like crazy and then when you pick him up he stops immediately. Charming. Have you seen the commercial where the baby does that?
6. Any job where I can get paid while writing a blog post is pretty awesome.
7. The BEST day of the year is right around the corner, people!!!! I look forward to black friday all year long. It's my fave. Shopping, time with my girls, good deals....doesn't get much better than that!!
8. Terrible news-- the cookie dough did not come in and it won't be here until after Thanksgiving!! What will I bring to all those family gatherings? Maybe they'll take a penguin instead of cookies. In case you didn't know I have been selling cookie dough as a school fundraiser and even (got) volunteered to help with tallying....12 hours of my life I will never get back!!

Hope you have a great weekend, dear readers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment