Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Love Letters.....Kinda Sorta

Dear Flu Mist,
I'm pretty sure you SUCK and by suck I mean don't work at all!

Dear TamaFlu,
I am pretty sure you don't suck, Large looks like a new little lady.

Dear Medium,
No, Small can not be your horse. Not even your horsey.

Dear Day Light Savings Time,
I dig you man, the penguins have slept past 630 everyday since you started!

Dear Large,
Congrats on losing your first tooth, Baby!! Too bad your Dad and I tore the house apart and we still can't find it. I'm glad you were not freaked out by the fact that you may have swallowed it. I'm also a little glad that you WERE freaked out about the idea of a strange lady sneaking into your room while you slept. But I am the most glad, elated even, that you offfered to share two of your 'moneys' with Medium. You melt my heart.

Dear Warm Weather,
Will you please come back, I really miss you!

Dear KT and SR,
Will you please please come back, I REALLY REALLY miss you. :-)

Dear Dr T@@@@ and Associates,
I like you guys very much, you know I do. But I hope its a looooong time before I see you again. 4 trips to the pediatrician in 2 weeks is way too many.

Dear Germs of Any Kind,
Get the HECK outta my house/children/face!!! Seriously, don't make me.......

Dear Sweet Hubby, (and my heroic contact lens rescuer)
I <3 U!!!

Love Always (except you Germs!), Holly/Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment