Friday, March 11, 2011

Cranky Pants in the Hooouuuuse.

I am feeling cranky today. Shouldn't I be all chipper since it's Friday? Perhaps I've grown tired of swimming in the sea of snotty tissues that is my house. Another day of Lysol and albuterol might just cause my brain to blow up. Since I don't feel like putting sentences together I am gonna list it out today.

Things I Am Tired Of:
1. expensive gas
2. crying children
3. sneezing, coughing, runny noses
4. rectal thermometers (it's the only kind I have) and fevers

When Large gets her temp checked at the doctor she likes to totally humiliate me by saying to the nurse, "At least you don't have to put it on my fanny!" Poor poor poor penguins.

5. being stuck in the house
6. not eating pizza and really wanting to eat pizza
7. not having the time or the motivation to work out
8. 'tag-team' breaks instead of dates with my sweetie
9. 2 weeks of Grey's Anatomy reruns
10. having thin hair


I Am Glad I Am NOT:
1. single or without any support system
2. flat broke...I am fluffy broke :D
3. a person who isn't friends with Melissa....she's FAB

She gave me a copy of the Message this week. I really really love it. If you have a hard time committing to reading your bible (like I do) you should DEF check out the Message. How very thoughtful and sweet of her. Love you girl!!

4. sick along with my children

I like to picture myself as Wonder Woman (NOT in under-roos!) when it comes to germs. It's amazing how rarely I get sick since I hang out with those germy penguins all day. You know what that means...I'll be on here next week cryin' about how sick I am!

5. the victim of a tsunami or an earthquake
6. without God

Don't let all my complaining get you down! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment